After Crain’s reported that LVMH chose NY-based Morpheus Media as its agency of record for all of its United States online marketing strategy and execution across its brands, we reached out to Shenan Read, Managing Director/Founder, and asked her a few questions about the announcement and the company. We’ll periodically be speaking with members of the tri-state areas media and tech community in future Q&As.
1) When was Morpheus Media founded?
2) When did you reach the current team size of 45?
About 1 month ago and we are still hiring
3) What does the firm think of this win?
We are excited to be able to
bring our expertise to the table, and honored to be able to add these
prestigious brands to our portfolio
4) How important will social media’s role be in the work you do with
[A]ll indications, we will be doing a fair amount of social media
for these brands at varying levels of engagement. As we all know, the
conversations about these brands are happening and it’s our mission to
help them join them in the right way and further develop their
engagement with there consumer.
5) Are you planning to further expand now that you’ve won this account?
We seem to be in constant expansion mode since day one of Morpheus. I
don’t see that changing any time soon.
6) Are their any other clients whose work the firm is significantly
It sounds cliche, but we are very proud of all of the work we
do. WE pride ourselves on giving all of our accounts the best possible
service, big or small.