On December 16th, SobelMedia will be hosting a holiday breakfast in New York that will look at the “need to increase the participation and access of women to expression and decision-making in and through the media and new technologies of communication.”
Taking place at The Samsung Experience at Time Warner Center, the breakfast panel will commence at 7:30am. Panelists will include:
- Katherine Oliver, Commissioner, New York Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment
- Linda Boff: Director of Global Marketing, GE Corporation
- Maureen Isern:Founder/Executive Producer at Moped Productions, LLC
- Tara Maitra: Vice President, General Manager of Programming, TiVO
- Diane Pierson: VP/Marketing at Copyright Clearance Center
- Fran Pomerantz: Partner in the NYC office of Korn/Ferry International: Entertainment and Media sectors.
For more information, see the link below.
[Editor's Note: NY Convergence is a promotional partner of SobelMedia]