On Tuesday, July 12, Gotham Media Ventures has organized a breakfast event in order to discuss the new media landscape, in which it is hard to distinguish where news and entertainment ends and where advertising and promotions begins.
The breakfast event will be taking place on July 12th at Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz at 488 Madison Avenue. Panelists will include
- Terri Seligman, Partner at Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
- Adam Penenberg, Professor of Journalism at NYU
- Shan-Lyn Ma, General Manager of Gilt Taste
- Elad Baron, CEO of Plum Willow
- Mike Roth, General Manager of Thrillist Rewards
- Kirk Cheyfitz, CEO of Story Worldwide
For more information see the link below.